NSHA Mental Health and Addictions Services Quality Committees are seeking individuals with lived experience to participate in the design and evaluation of services within their Mental Health and Addictions program.
We are seeking members who:
- Are knowledgeable about mental health/addictions related issues
- Have lived experience with mental health/addictions services
- Are open to different perspectives/divers populations
- Are in mental health/addictions recovery and regularly practice self-care
- Act as mental health champions
- Are good listeners/communicators
- Respectfully yet honestly share their opinions
- Are willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Can commit time and energy to Committee activities and to at least two years of membership. This includes attending 4-6 daytime meetings per year.
Please send us your resume along with a letter telling us why you are interested. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Brad Rowe at 902 404 3504 ext. 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org